德國。失蹤男孩8天後在下水道被發現還活着

2個月前
德國。失蹤男孩8天後在下水道被發現還活着

一名失蹤男孩在德國的下水道中生存了一個多星期後被發現還活着。

6月17日,這名8歲的男孩在奧爾登堡的家庭花園中失蹤,引發了警方的大規模搜索。

警方現在已經排除了任何犯規的可能性,稱該男孩在失蹤當天爬進了下水道。

在消防員將男孩從下水道--距離他家約300米--拉出來後,他被送往醫院,患有低溫症,但沒有大的傷害。

"警察局長約翰-庫姆(Johann Kühme)說:"由於公眾提供的線索,我們得以在下水道系統中找到喬。

"最重要的是,他還活着,並立即被送往醫院,在那裡他得到了很好的治療。我們都可以鬆一口氣了"。

人們一直在猜測這個男孩是如何進入下水道的,但警方在周二表示,他是爬進去的,然後 "失去了方向"。


A missing boy has been found alive after surviving for more than a week in a sewer in Germany.

The eight-year-old, who has only been named as Joe, went missing from his family garden in Oldenburg on 17 June, sparking a large police search.

Police have now ruled out any foul play, stating the boy crawled into the sewer on the day he went missing.

After firefighters pulled the boy from the sewer - which was about 300 metres from his home - he was taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia, but had no major injuries.

"Thanks to a tip from the public, we were able to find Joe in a sewer system," police chief Johann Kühme said.

"The most important thing is that he is alive and was immediately taken to a hospital where he is in good hands. We can all breathe a sigh of relief."

There had been speculation as to how the boy end up in the sewer, but police on Tuesday said he had crawled inside and then "lost his bearings".

編輯精選

熱門新聞